How to Grow Your Cleaning Business Online
For owners of cleaning and maid service businesses, one of the critical steps to growth lies in knowing how to market your business. Proper marketing increases online traffic ensuring more sales.
By accepting the fact that businesses need online prints to grow in this era, you are one step closer to achieving the goals you set to run a successful business.With over two decades worth of experience in internet marketing, I have acquired the skills to build businesses, and create the right relationship between you and your customers.
In this post, you will learn the insider tips and tricks to quickly building a successful cleaning business through online marketing. By the end of this post, you will be able to get the customers, make the money you want and build your business into an empire. So, here are the ways to run a successful cleaning business online.
1. Create a website
A website expands your platform to a broader clientele on the internet. Being in an era where online shopping has taken over, it would be much easier for clients to access and reach out to you. Don’t forget to use an attractive website design that will instantly catch the eye of the potential customer. Through our web design, you will be sure to have increased traffic towards your website.
2. Online booking systems
Now that you have a site find a way for customers to book appointments. Through online booking systems, customers can book appointments and hence, your schedule is less hectic. You can add a variety of cleaning packages that customers can choose from.
Customers can book these appointments via your Facebook page and website. Another tip is to include simple, secure online payments. Secure payments like credit or debit cards and PayPal are popular and are sure to do the trick.
3. Have an autopilot emailing system
Use an emailing system that will send confirmatory and reminder emails about sessions.Customers will be able to confirm that the session is still on or not plan themselves accordingly.
4. Create an online presence on social media
Apart from the cleaning industry, many other businesses have succeeded due to marketing through social sites. Customers flock to Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and even LinkedIn looking for services. Use these platforms to not only showcase your business but also allow customer feedback and interact with them.
You can post videos showcasing your business on YouTube. Ask yourself questions that will help you run successful pages. What makes my company different? How can I make my business better? How can I get customer feedback?
5. Stand out from your cleaning competitors
You are not the only business in the cleaning industry. Be sure to show customers how you are different from other cleaning services. Emphasize that unique aspect of your business that others may not have. Customers tend to go for a cleaning service that has special quirks. Also, be sure to make this communication two-way. Let customers ask questions where you can answer and create a relationship with your clients.
6. Get your website found on the first page of the search engines
Getting your website to the top of the search engine can make a huge difference regarding leveraging your online presence. Search Engine Optimization may be of good use to help your website get to the top. Many search engines such as Google, use algorithms that determine the order of sites that appear in the search results. Some few steps to ensuring your website climb up the ladder includes:
• Getting your website alluring to your audience. Quality content improves your chances of being on the front line in any search result. Be sure to use keywords that customers might use when searching for suitable businesses.
• Make sure your content is original. Do not spin content from other websites as this will dampen your chances of scaling higher. Search engines use ‘bots’ that scout for stolen content and automatically remove those sites from the first page, all the way down.
• Use attractive and appropriate images. You can use images of your business showing your services. Good quality and original images help a lot as search engines look for such specifications. Avoid using other businesses’ images as this will damage your rankings with search engines.
• Keep updating your website. This creates a good rapport with search engines, especially Google. By regularly posting about new cleaning packages, pricing or even testimonials from satisfied customers, you will be rewarded with higher rankings and eventually appear on the first page.
7. Build customer reviews
Online reviews from sites like Yelp can help grow your business. Encouraging customers to review leads to other potential clients viewing them and even viewing your website. According to Forbes on how vital are customer reviews for online marketing?
Customer reviews profoundly influence the audience’s behavior, in turn shaping your business’ brand. These reviews increase original content on your website and hence better rankings with search engines! By mentioning your business, these reviews increase your worth and visibility by search engines, thus appearing on the first page.
These steps are guaranteed to increase your business’ worth online hence growing traffic and subsequently, sales.
Don’t forget that apart from online significance, offering top-notch services and living up to what you promise also builds a good image for your online audience. Contact us today and get some of our services such as web design and online marketing. Make your dreams a reality today and become a giant in the cleaning industry.